Javascript required
Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

how to make handmade candy with panda design

Placeholder Image

字幕列表 影片播放

  • So today , we ' re making a batch of Guava flavoured candy .

    今天我們要來做芭樂口味的糖果

  • The design will have three different colours

    這設計需要三種不同顏色

  • white , black and green .

    白色、黑色和綠色

  • There will be a very beloved animal inside our candy today .

    糖果裡會有一種非常可愛的動物圖案

  • The animal 's colour has two colours , black and white .

    這種動物身上有兩種顏色,黑和白

  • I guess you can already take a guess at what we ' re going to make today .

    猜猜看我們今天要做什麼

  • So now I'm mixing in the white colour

    我現在把白色混進去

  • which is going to be the face of the Panda and also background of the candy .

    當作熊貓的臉和糖果背景色

  • The green is going to be the wrap of the candy .

    綠色是糖果外層

  • Since Pandas like bamboo a lot , we figured us to make the candy outside green

    因為熊貓很喜歡竹子,所以我們決定外層用綠色

  • to resemble the bamboo 's colour .

    來接近竹子的顏色

  • We put in some of the candy in a frying pan ...

    我們把一些糖放進炒鍋

  • the reason for that it 's easier to control when we have many different colours .

    這樣比較容易控制多種顏色的糖

  • So now I'm about to put the malic acid into the black part .

    現在我將蘋果酸倒入黑色糖

  • It 's the kind of acid we put in our non - citrus flavours , to make the flavours more robust .

    我們會在非柑橘類口味裡放這種酸,能夠讓味道更強烈

  • So Guava is kind of a sweet flavour , but we still need to put in quite a bit of the malic acid .

    雖然芭樂已經算甜,我們還是需要放頗多蘋果酸進去

  • So now I'm going to pour it out .

    現在把它倒出

  • The candy is very liquidy , that means it 's still extremely hot .

    糖還是液體狀的,這代表它處於高溫

  • It 's about 180° Fahrenheit

    大概華氏一百八十度(約攝氏八十二度)

  • which is still too hot for us to make a shape with it . So we ' re going to leave it there let it cool down a little more .

    太高溫難以塑形,所以先放著稍微降溫

  • This big piece is also cooling down , so we ' re going to check if it 's cool enough to put in the acid .

    這大塊有降溫了,來看看是不是降溫到足以放蘋果酸了

  • We don 't want to put the acid in too early , otherwise it will burn and make the candy yellow .

    不能太早放酸進去,不然酸會熔成黃色

  • The temperature is about right so I'm going to put in the rest of the malic acid .

    溫度差不多了,現在可以加入剩下的蘋果酸

  • Now let 's mix it in .

    然後混合

  • As you can see , the edge of the candy has already cooled down .

    你可以看到糖果邊緣已經降溫了

  • It makes it easier to separate .

    比較容易切割了

  • I need to separate this really quick , and to be accurate .

    要快速並且精確地切開

  • So later on I'm going to stretch this big yellowish mixture .

    等等我要來伸展這塊大黃色混合物

  • We ' re going to make this shiny and white

    利用一種叫做「拉糖」的技術

  • by using a technique we call sugar pulling .

    能把它變得又光滑又白

  • So what 's she 's doing right now , is cooling the candy down with her hands

    她現在正在摺疊糖,使糖降溫

  • folding them , making sure it has an even temperature all around

    確保各處溫度平均

  • As you can see , it 's no longer that soft compared to earlier .

    如你所見,它不像之前那麼軟了

  • The candy mixture even right now is extremely hot . How do I know ?

    現在這塊糖還是非常燙。我怎麼知道呢?

  • I learned the hard way . Look at my battle scars . [ laughs ]

    看看我的傷疤,透過慘痛經驗知道的

  • You will be very surprised ... we are working with something extremely dangerous and hot .

    你或許很驚訝,我們在碰的東西其實很燙很危險

  • Right now I'm stretching this big piece on a hook .

    現在我把這大塊掛到鉤子上延展

  • What I'm doing is called sugar pulling , candy stretching ... many different names

    這就是拉糖,伸展糖果,同個意思

  • but basically what I'm doing is folding air into the candy

    基本上就是把空氣摺進糖裡

  • so it will reflect more light

    以便讓它反射更多的光

  • The tiny air bubbles also help make the candy very crunchy .

    小氣泡也會讓糖果口感變鬆脆

  • What I'm pulling is about 6 Kilograms of sugar .

    這塊我正在拉的糖大概六公斤

  • I have to keep pulling this at a steady speed .

    要保持穩定速度持續拉

  • This is truly quite a workout .

    也算是種健身

  • A few more stretches , we ' re almost there .

    再拉幾下就好了

  • At the end , this big piece is becoming harder to pull , because it is cooling down a little bit .

    最後糖有點降溫了會比較難拉開

  • That 's why we have to do it really fast , when we get the chance .

    這就是為什麼要趁還可以拉的時候動作快

  • Now it 's so white and shiny ... and it 's so fluffy .

    現在它變得又白又亮,而且很鬆軟

  • This is going to be our panda .

    這要拿來做熊貓

  • You may ask , why don 't we use the hook again ? It 's too small for the hook .

    你或許會問,為什麼我們這次不用鉤子?因為這塊不夠大

  • It will cool down too fast .

    會降溫得太快

  • That 's why she ' ll do it by hand on the table , while still warming the candy .

    這就是為什麼她在桌子上用手拉糖,同時讓糖保溫

  • This requires a lot of physical strength as well .

    這也很需要體力

  • I'm just happy to have a break . [ laughs ]

    我很開心可以休息一下

  • You may notice the black is no longer very dark .

    你或許會注意到黑色這塊看起來不黑了

  • It became kind of a silverish grey .

    變成有點銀灰色

  • But Don 't worry , the final result will be very dark , and black .

    但不用擔心,它最後會變得很暗很黑

  • So now I will start to make the panda . We will make his eyes first .

    現在我要開始做熊貓,我們從眼睛開始

  • So I cut a little piece of white , let 's get a little piece of black - to be his eye ball .

    剪一小塊白色和一些黑色做眼珠

  • You may ask why we ' re only making one eye , when a real panda has two eyes .

    你大概想問為什麼我們才做一隻眼睛,熊貓該有兩隻眼睛

  • Well , in the candy making world , we try to make things that are identical only once .

    那是因為在做糖果時,我們盡量讓相同的物件做一次就好

  • So later on you can see how we turn this one eye into two eyes .

    等等你會看到怎麼把一隻眼睛變兩隻

  • To make the piece , I'm applying a little bit of water on it .

    要先沾點水

  • And then we ' re going to put the eye ball right in the middle .

    然後把眼珠放在中央

  • Then let 's wrap the black with the eye white .

    用眼白裹住黑眼珠

  • Then I'm going to take this black piece right here and make the panda 's most important symbol

    現在拿點黑色用來做熊貓最重要的象徵

  • on his face which is his lovely eye shadow .

    牠臉上可愛的黑眼圈

  • So now we ' re going to make this one bigger .

    要用得大塊一點

  • So we will be able to wrap the eye we just made .

    才能將剛剛做好的眼睛裹起來

  • So as you can see earlier , we were sticking two pieces of candy by applying a little bit of water .

    你剛看到我們用水將兩片糖組起來

  • Water is really like a superglue when we make candies .

    水就像糖果製作過程的超級膠水

  • They help two pieces of candy that are a bit cold to stick together .

    能夠把兩塊已經有些涼掉的糖黏起來

  • When the candies are hot they just stick on their own .

    當糖還熱的時候只會形成自己一坨

  • So now we already made one eye for the panda . Now we will turn that one eye into two eyes .

    現在有一隻熊貓眼了,來把它變成兩隻

  • It 's actually very simple .

    其實很簡單

  • When we make candies and we have something that need to be identical but we need multiple pieces out of it

    在做糖果時若是需要多個相同的物件

  • we simply stretch it and cut it into the quantity that we want .

    只需要把它拉長然後剪成需要的件數

  • In this case we ' re going to seperate the one eye into two eyes .

    這次我們要把它分成兩隻眼睛

  • Now I'm going to cut this piece .

    把它剪開

  • So as you can see we ' ve already finished the two eyes of the panda .

    你看,我們做好兩隻熊貓眼了

  • For the nose it 's going to be a little triangle , downwards

    鼻子是倒三角形

  • The mouth is going to be a two half circles with black outlines on them .

    嘴巴是兩塊半圓外圍用黑色勾勒

  • Like I said earlier , we ' re just going to make one piece , then cut that piece in half .

    跟前面一樣只需要做一塊,之後剪開分兩半

  • We have our panda 's inside all assembled .

    裡面熊貓的臉已經組好了

  • You may not see the entire panda yet , but soon .

    現在還看不出來,等等就像了

  • Now we ' ll just make his face fatter .

    現在只需要把臉用肥一點

  • Its face is nearly complete , we ' re just going to make another outline of black , to draw his face .

    現在臉已經幾乎完成了,只需要在用黑色把臉描出來

  • We have to remember to leave some black to make the ear .

    要記得留一點黑色做耳朵

  • Now ... it 's big round face .

    放上大圓臉

  • Now we just have to make it 's ear .

    還剩下耳朵

  • Now the panda is inside the roll .

    現在熊貓已經變成一捲

  • What 's left is to make a final wrap using our green .

    最後只需要用綠色在外圍裹一層

  • The reason why we have to constantly roll the candy is that

    因為桌子是加熱的,所以我們要一直滾糖圈

  • the table is heated . If we don 't constantly roll , the candy will become flat

    不然糖會融化變扁

  • and the image inside will become disoriented .

    裡面的圖案會糊掉

  • So now we ' re going to stretch this big candy into small pieces that are bitable sized .

    現在要把這一大塊糖拉成可以入口的小塊糖

  • Now it 's about ready , this is how we make it small ! The weight of the sugar and gravity .

    準備齊全,這樣讓它變小!糖果本身的重量和地心引力

  • Thank you very much for watching the video .

    感謝收看我們的影片

  • My name is Lin .

    我的名字是 Lin

  • This is a customized lollypop made of real sugar .

    這是一支用真的糖果做成的客製化棒棒糖

  • If you like the candy creations that we have here

    若你喜歡我們的糖果製作影片

  • you can follow us on Facebook and Instagram to learn more about us .

    可以在 Facebook 和 Instagram 找到我們

  • All the candies are vegan , and allergy free .

    所有的糖果皆是全素、無敏感原

  • Until next time ... have a sweet day !

    下次見,祝今日愉快!

So today , we ' re making a batch of Guava flavoured candy .

今天我們要來做芭樂口味的糖果

影片操作 你可以在這邊進行「影片」的調整,以及「字幕」的顯示

B1 中級 中文 美國腔 糖果 熊貓 降溫 黑色 眼珠 眼睛

糖果製作過程揭秘:手工熊貓硬糖 (How to Make Handmade Candy With Panda Design)

  • April Lu 發佈於 2017 年 08 月 12 日

how to make handmade candy with panda design

Source: https://tw.voicetube.com/videos/53936